Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at RR Donnelley
Hennegan, an RR Donnelley Company is currently hiring Print & Marketing Sales Representatives. Our focus is defined with one simple word, quality. Hennegan is known for serving the brand fashion, jewelry, automotive, and consumer product industries. The quality of service and finished product have been the driving forces at Hennegan since we opened our doors more than 100 years ago. Our impeccable customer service, flawless execution at press and innovative problem solving before, during, and after the sale play a significant role in Hennegan maintaining the status of most decorated printer in the United States.
We currently have opportunities available for Print & Marketing Sales Representatives in Cincinnati and other major markets. In this role, you will sell print and marketing solutions to corporations big and small, with focus on developing relationships with top-level executives. Sales Representatives are responsible for developing new business, maintaining long-term client relationships, meeting and exceeding all print revenue goals and contributing to the overall success of the company. The position requires the ability to think strategically, solve complex problems and offer and present solutions to clients that solve business and marketing needs in addition to print needs. The ideal candidate will be aggressive but tactful with a track record of integrity and success in sales.
- Help large companies leverage their print spend for meaningful savings
- Help marketing professional grow their sales
- Bridge the gap between printing and technology to streamline processes.
Sales Reps must possess high energy, excellent communication, strong business acumen, organizational skills and a proven corporate sales record with decision makers.
Sales Reps should be comfortable with cold calling, prospecting, qualifying and lead generation.
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B, outside sales with emphasis on commercial print, marketing, and technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- General knowledge of basic software programs such as MS Office and CRM database systems.
- Highly organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no instruction, as well as an ability to work in a team setting.