Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Peak Campus
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Property Management
This position reports to the Property Manager. This position leads onsite marketing and leasing, administers website updates, oversees the development of marketing tools to support onsite leasing, and assists with the development of marketing programs. This position is also responsible for spearheading our social networking policy and brand implementation.
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship by adhering to the Peak Service Standards
- Assist with the brand management in making sure that the brand is being appropriately represented at a community level
- Analyze sub-market trends and results to develop a strategic marketing and advertising plan designed to drive qualified leads that link to the business strategy and plan
- Conduct ongoing analysis and reviews of targeting strategy, lead generation quality, advertising, sales messaging, websites, and collateral materials for accuracy and relevance as it relates to lead generation goals, verbiage, and brand awareness
- Supervise the planning, preparation, and implementation of lease up events, renewal parties, property events, and competitions as approved by the Property Manager
- Work with the Property Manager to assist on-site staff in building relationships with colleges and universities, vendors, and prospects
- Develop annual property marketing plans
- Develop and manage Resident Programs
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and achieve budgeted occupancy
- Assist in the completion of market surveys and leasing reports as required
- Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
- Maintain accurate prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Manage ILS provider, website updates, internet advertising and bulk advertising opportunities
- Create or review and manage all property promotional items
Education/Experience and Technical Requirements:
- Experience in multi-family sales, leasing, or management, preferred.
- High degree of proficiency in Powerpoint, MS Word and Excel
- Must be proficient in social networking: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, & Twitter and other emerging platforms
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Real Estate or other related field is preferred
- Ability to read and write English fluently
- Ability to perform basic to intermediate math
- Computer literacy required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- The person in this position will need to be able to travel around town, market on campus and stand for long periods of time.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer)
- The person in this position frequently communicates with students who have inquiries about their rent or leasing agreement. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.