Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Career ID
- Career Category
Working collaboratively across the Cigna Business Unit and all other supporting business units, the CBU Project Analyst independently provides analytical and operational reporting, business performance measurement and management dashboards, validating data accuracy, identifying opportunities for process improvement and supporting value identification within CBU initiatives. The CBU Project Analyst will aid in the development of value metrics for monitoring and tracking performance and organize data into meaningful reports, anticipating needs and focus areas for a variety of stakeholders. Furthermore, the Project Analyst will identify and employ relevant data to aid in issue resolution. The Project Analyst prioritizes work to meet agreed timelines and quality requirements and contributes to regular internal and external business unit communications. The Project Analyst is expected to be engaged in multiple projects simultaneously, and may be asked to support other CBU roles as required on a temporary basis.
Minimum Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health sciences, mathematics or other applicable field.
- 2-5 years prior job experiences demonstrating initiative, competency, professionalism and success in the assigned duties.
- Self-motivated with a high level of personal initiative
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and the full MS Office suite and smartsheets preferred, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise in creating meaningful and professional visuals for reports and other communications
- Ability to understand information quickly and consolidate information accurately
- Ability to organize and summarize analytical findings and relate to business objectives
- Excellent time management, problem solving and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast paced and fluid environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Well-honed interpersonal skills to foster teamwork
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and to schedule accordingly
- Comfortable with working remotely and with virtual teams in multiple time zones
- Willingness to travel (<25%)
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Flexible scheduling and work/life balance with remote and work from home opportunities
- 3 weeks of PTO(starting) per year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance, tuition reimbursement and professional certifications
- Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
- Comprehensive employee discount program, onsite fitness facilities, and smart casual dress code
- Paid Volunteer Community Service Days
- Ample opportunities for growth, advancement, and promotion
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%