Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Coordinator
at Blue Acorn
Blue Acorn iCi is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, eCommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences. Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, Blue Acorn iCi makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!
Our Business Development team is looking for an entry-level part-time coordinator who is interested in business, marketing, or communications. This position will work closely with the BD team to uncover and create new opportunities for our sales team through our top partnerships such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, and Shopify+.
Responsibilities and duties
- Research and identify prospective companies, markets/industries for outreach within territories
- Support Alliances Manager in partnership communication of new business and status calls
- Update and manage internal Salesforce CRM and other databases/tools
- Communicate and hand off qualified opportunities to the sales team
- Work with current partner network and internal marketing team to uncover new content topics and ideas
- Assist in the launch and communication to partners around new client news, campaigns, and success stories
Qualifications and skills
- Self-starter, ability to manage time, meet deadlines and handle requests
- Interest in business development and partnerships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pick up tasks quickly
- Creativity to come up with new ideas for personalized outreach