Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Accountant in Charleston, South Carolina at AccruePartners
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3M7DV6BD1QFNBMLJ69
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Real estate company with tremendous growth within three lines of business (Development, Property Management, and Investment)
- PE backed company with a public feel
- One of the fastest growing real estate companies in the U.S.A. with a global presence
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Opportunity for a highly motivated individual with superstar potential to join one of the most dynamic companies in the real estate industry.
- Tons of growth opportunities and exposure
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Beautiful modern offices with a family oriented culture
- Tons of exposure to CFO and upper management
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Oversee and manage the day to day cash transactions of each project that is assigned.
- Daily oversight of bank accounts, understanding the online banking platforms, entering transactions into Yardi.
- Managing the intercompany bill-backs and accounts payable process.
- Request capital funds and reconcile equity/lender funding with capital expenditures.
- Ensure that all fixed asset entries, including depreciation, as well as all fee revenue entries, are posted.
- Audit support on an annual basis.
- Set up new renovation projects as they are assigned. Tasks range from selecting and assigning a job number, reconciling versions of the capital budget from multiple sources,
- Upon completion of the renovation project and/or disposition of the asset, follows the Closing a Project Checklist in order to fully close out the project.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- BS/BA in accounting or finance required
- 2+ years’ experience with development and construction; Public Accounting a plus
- GAAP experience and Certified Public Accountant is a plus
- Must have exceptional communication skills and be comfortable speaking to all levels of the organization