Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Management Intern
at A1 Placement
If you’re a Computer Science major, we have an opportunity for tremendous growth with an established software development firm in Charleston. Who were are looking for is a current college Junior or Senior enrolled in a Technical program to be a contributing member of our client’s project management office team. This position will provide the opportunity to turn knowledge obtained in the classroom into valuable business experience. Daily involvement with project managers who have many years of experience will provide the intern with valuable insight into the role that a project manager plays in a rapidly growing organization.
Tasks will vary, but you can surely expect:
The intern will have the opportunity to participate in all facets of project management including but not limited to:
- Assist with project document creation; scope documents, project schedules and meeting agenda’s.
- Attend various project meetings with the project managers.
- Assist with the research of potential software solutions.
- Assist with software vendor contract review.
The attributes we are looking for:
- Desire to learn and understand the role of a project manager in an Information Technology Department.
- Organization skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Interest in learning more about healthcare and how a healthcare organization operates.
- Excellent writing skills across a variety of formats (business emails, Word documents, etc.).
What you’ll need:
- Student must be in good academic standing
- Student must be a college Junior or Senior enrolled in a Technical program (i.e. Computer Science)