Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Software Developer
at A1 Placement
A Charlotte based software development firm is looking to fill an Entry Level Software Developer position to be be involved in building and supporting industry-leading Web products and applications for various web sites and platforms. In this role, you will be working as part of a team on an exciting full-scale development program, from inception through delivery and beyond.
What will you be doing?
- Developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining compartmentalized modules of the core platform.
- Learning the fundamentals of various bioinformatics techniques and tools used in our pipelines
- Introducing new ideas and technologies so that we can stay on the cutting edge
- Assisting with production support issues when they arise
- Clearly communicating technical information to both developers and business stakeholders
- Being responsible for the success of one or more projects, and collaborating closely on new features.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, IT
- Extensive knowledge on programming languages
- Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent team working skills