Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at A1 Placement
A Charleston based software company is seeking a C# developer at the entry-level to join their team on a full-time basis. The developer will be involved in full lifecycle development for various software applications. This will include working with the Business Analysts to gather requirements, system and database design, coding, testing and implementing solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business analysts to define and develop strategies to resolve business processes
- Work closely with business representatives and technical staff to ensure system and business requirements are clearly documented and understood during the design, development, testing and deployment phases of a project
- Participate with technical team to design and code applications in C# /.NET
Favorable Technical Skills:
- .NET 4.0
- C# – Full-Stack Developer
- Service Based Development (web services, windows services, API, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills